IRender nXt Tutorials
- Create your first rendering and learn about Lighting Presets
- Add lights to your model and modify a component to make it a light fixture
- Learn to create, save, and recall material assignments using the Material Styles method.
This tutorial is a tour of IRender nXt features that will help you become well acquainted with the rendering program.
- IRender Tutorial - Reflection and Glow
- IRender Tutorial - Rendering an existing model
- IRender Tutorial - Using RPC Content
- IRender Tutorials - Basic Concepts
- IRender Tutorials - Realistic Human Figures - Quick Tips
- IRender nXt Tutorial - Animation
- IRender nXt Tutorial - Materials
- IRender nXt Tutorial - Plants
- IRender nXt and Photoshop Tutorial
- Installing RPC - ArchVision Content Manager
- nXtRender Batch - Tutorial
- Daytime Exterior Rendering Tutorial
- Wood Table Tutorial
- Light Balancer - Tutorial
IRender nxt for SketchUp
Learn how to use IRender nXt to create stunning images from your SketchUp models. Turn your SketchUp designs into beautifully rendered, high-resolution images. Add lights, materials, skies, etc. to create Photorealistic renderings directly from SketchUp.
Create photo-realistic, still, panorama and animation images files from 3D models using raytracing and radiosity technologies. This reference manual has Tutorials, explanations of rendering terms, and specific instructions for Wizards to help you use IRender nXt for SketchUp. Step-by-step examples will make it easy to learn how to render with SketchUp. Examples, Images and information on rendering terms and capabilities which you can use to improve your renderings.
Our reference manuals are published by Colorado Technical Publishing.
We have created a number of Videos which will help you get started.