Render Plus Systems creates add-ons and Plugins for SketchUp, including Rendering Products and Productivity Tools.
3D Design Studio
Comprehensive package of plugins and add-ons for SketchUp to provide the tools you need for creation of 3D scenes, renderings, reporting and client presentations.
The 3D Design Studio includes:
- 3D Tools - for placement and editing of components and other objects into your 3D model.
- Photorealistic Renderings - using our IRender/nXtRender rendering engine
- Attributes and Custom Reports - on items placed in your 3D model.
- Interactive 3D PDFs - for viewing your model on your website and PDF files.
- Non-Photorealistic Rendering - Sketchy, Soft, Shadows, and more
If you are creating 3D models - Buildings, Landscapes, 3D structures, Products, for sale, etc., - then the 3D Design Studio has the tools you need to work productively and to present your designs to your clients.
All at a special price.
To purchase the 3D Design Studio, visit: Purchase
If you are a designer and not a rendering geek,
is for you.
nXt provides exceptional image quality with easy setup and quick results.
Version 6.0 Highlights
--- Features and Improvements ---
||Use the new template in the Tree Editor to create ground cover. See:
||Unlike SketchUp scenes, our Views are easily shared from one model to another. See:
||Change the name of any materials in the model. Right-Click the name on in the Select Material to Place dialog and select Rename.
||We make it easy to change material assignments in the model.
IRender nXt Version 6.0
- Full Featured - everything you need to top quality renderings
- Reasonable Priced - powerful, but affordable.
- Fully Integrated - all settings made and stored in SketchUp
- Plants and material libraries - and other advanced features.
IRender nXt Features
If you are looking for a lower cost, easier to use product - with fewer features, but which can still produce high quality renderings - check out ArielVision
ArielVision is a SketchUp plugin that creates photorealistic renderings of your models, from right inside SketchUp. It’s made for designers who want to create beautifully rendered images without the hassle of complex settings.
Ariel Vision has the power of an advanced rendering engine, but with a refined interface that focuses on just the essentials. It’s everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Now producing great renderings can be even easier than creating the SketchUp model in the first place.
- One-click rendering: great results from pre-defined settings.
- Seamless integration with SketchUp 7 or 8, Free or Pro. (Windows only)
- Reflection and transparency controls for more realistic materials.
- Direct and indirect lighting using both natural and artificial lights.
- HDRi skies and backgrounds complete the look of your model.
- Material wizard: lets you easily apply reflection and transparency directly to SketchUp materials.
- Light wizard: helps you complete interior scenes with custom lamps, ceiling lights and more.
- Self glow: adds realism to special objects like televisions and lighted signs.
- Physically-based ray-cast lighting creates realistic results in daytime or night-time scenes.
- No limits on rendering resolution: render your image at any size.
- Laptop Seat: install Ariel Vision on both your desktop and laptop.
- ArielVision|Read more...
- See: ArielVision Features
nXtRender for AutoCAD
nXtRender for AutoCAD is a version of AccuRender nXt for the AutoCAD modelling system.
- High Quality, Photo Realistic renderings from AutoCAD with a new integrated rendering Engine.
- This is the fastest, best, low-cost renderer for AutoCAD.
- nXtRender for AutoCAD - Read more...
AccuRender nXt for Revit
AccuRender nXt for Revit is a version of the nXtRender engine for Revit.
- High Quality, Photo Realistic renderings from Revit with a new integrated rendering Engine.
- This is the fastest, best, low-cost renderer for Revit.
RPS 3D PDF
RPS 3D PDF
creates interactive 3D Adobe Reader documents from your SketchUp models.
- Post to web site or email to clients
- Clients can view your model, but cannot borrow or change it.
- Simple wizard to combine text and background images with your model.
RpTools and NprTools
- For laying out, editing and manipulating 3D components.
- Wizards to edit components - move, copy, stretch.
- Mirror Wizard
- Point or aim components
creates Non-Photorealistic Renderings and images from SketchUp models.
What is BiMUp 5D?
It is Building Information Modelling and Reporting for SketchUp.
It is a unique software that takes off quantities from SketchUp Models.
Read more... BiMUp 5D
is a free Plugin for SketchUp to apply filters to SketchUp images.
Image Filters are used to brighten, darken, add contrast to, or sharpen up your SketchUp image, (or apply other filters
- Modify Images directly from SketchUp
RpTreeMaker Free is a free add-on for
to create custom Tree Components.
- Create custom, fractal trees for your models
- Share tree design on the 3D warehouse.
- Trees will render as full, fractal trees in
RpWallMaker Free is a free add-on for
to create wide walls and cut openings.
- Running Wide wall entry.
- Cut holes through both sides of wall.
- Cut holes to match components.
- Wall, Door and Windows reports.
is a free SketchUp add-on distributed by
for the selection and placement of Commercial Office Furniture in SketchUp drawings.
ProjectSketch is free and includes a generic furniture library with hundreds of 3D contract furniture components. (A multi-manufacturer data subscription that includes CAD data from dozens of major manufacturers is also available.)