RPS 3D PDF
The RPS 3D PDF Exporter will take your SketchUp models and turn them into interactive 3D PDF files which you can then post on a web page, or send to clients and which can be read with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Export 3D geometry, with colors and textures, into an Interactive 3D frame in the Adobe PDF file. Add titles, notes and comments to the PDF document easily using the 3D PDF Wizard.
RPS 3D PDF is included in the 3D Design Studio
The tips on this page should help you to make good use of it, if this is the first time you are trying to use it.
The trial version is a fully functional version, with no watermarks or other limitations. You may use it for 30 days.
Problems - Contact Us - Don't Give Up
If you are trying RPS 3D PDF for the first time, and have problems, Don't Give Up.
- Between the combinations of SketchUp versions, Windows versions, and machine types, sometimes somethings goes wrong. It anything is not working, don't give up. Let us know.
- If you have problems with downloads or installation, contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have other problems, or questions on how to use IRender nXt, place them on our RPS 3D PDF Forum.
- Download Problems - If the download doesn't start, try again. Sometimes our download service gets messed up, If is still doesn't start email us and we will send you a direct link to try.
- Installation - During installation, you need to select the proper version of SketchUp. If you have problems contact us right away.
- SketchUp Toolbar - If the application does not appear on the SketchUp tool bar - look under plugins. If there is an entry called RPS 3D PDF Load', click it.
- Other Problems - - Contact Us - Don't Give Up.
- Visit our Tutorials to get up and running fast.
- When you are ready to purchase a license, visit our online store
- If you have questions, or problems, visit our RPS 3D PDF Forum
RPS 3D PDF Version 2.0
A new version: RPS 3D PDF Version 2.0 has been released.
You can download it from the download area: [Downloads
This version uses a new method create the PDF background, and now supports a much larger variety of fonts and sizes.
Also, this version allows you to create batch files to automate the creation of 3D PDFs.
Note: If you purchase RPS 3D PDF prior to Jan 1, 2007 you will need to upgrade your license to use the new version.
Also, there is a new 30 day free trial for the new version, so if you have already used up your trial of the previous version, you can download the new version and try it out.