IRender Render Tab
The Render Tab lets you set rendering size and quality.
Expanded view with advanced options:
The collapsed view includes necessary options for rendering the model:
Render Image Size
- Sm. - Render a small size image
- Med. - Render a medium size image
- Lg. - Render a large size image
- Hi-res - Render a high resolution image
- SketchUp - Render an image to match the SketchUp window
- Custom - Set to any size
- Processing time and required memory capacity are directly (linearly) related to the total number of pixels in your rendering. Higher resolution renderings will take longer to complete and consume more memory.
Stop Rendering After
- No Limit - render indefinitely, until you stop the rendering
- Passes - specify the number of rendering passes
- Each successive pass improves on the solution for lighting and reflections
- Set to 0 to disable
- Minutes - specify a time limit, expressed in minutes
- Process as many rendering passes as possible in the specified time
- Set to 0 to disable
- Note: When a value is set for both Passes and Minutes the rendering is completed at the moment either limit is reached.
IRender nXt includes rendering engine options
- Biased - Packet Mode
- Unbiased - Path Tracer
- Hybrid - Engine 4
Learn about Rendering Engines, Biased and Unbiased
The expanded view adds advanced options for more experienced users:
Make Panoramic Image
Make a 360 degree panoramic rendering of your model. To achieve the best result, set Render Image Size using Custom, 4000px x 2000px.
Once the panoramic image is completed, you can get a free viewer here: FSP Viewer
Lights Processed per Pass
- Using all lights (100%) in every pass, will let you see the effects of all lights in the first pass, but will take a long time.
- Using about 33% (1/3rd) of the lights per pass seems to work best - adjust as needed.
- Use Indirect Lighting - show effects of light reflected from surfaces for a more PhotoRealistic result.
- Show Settings before rendering - loads a dialog of rendering setting before rendering so you can check your settings.
- Render Tab
- Render 2 Tab
- Presets Tab
- Styles Tab
- Lighting Tab
- Sky Tab
- HDRI Sky Tab
- Background Tab
- Foreground Tab