IRender Sky Tab
The rendering can include:
- SketchUp colors - make a background sky which emulates the coloring of the SketchUp sky.
- The SketchUp colors sky does not reflect or illuminate the drawing'
- Automatic - creates a realistic sky which illuminates the model.
- HDRI - uses a HDRi image to define the sky.
Sky illuminates if off - check to include the sky as a light source, even if the sky is not included in the rendering
Sky Reflected if off - check to include sky reflections, even if the sky is not included in the rendering
Sun Highlight - the amount of highlighting on surfaces from the sun.
Automatic Sky Saturation
Determines the amount of color in the Automatic Sky for illumination.
When rendering an interior scene, the light from the sky entering from windows often gives the room a bluish cast. By setting the Sky Saturation to 0 the illumination from the sky will be pure white.
Sun and Sky Intensity
Use the SketchUp Sun Intensity or,
Adjust Sun, Sky, and Cloudiness individually
- Sun Intensity - set to a value between 0 and 100%
- Sky_Intensity - set to a value between 0 and 100%
- Cloudiness - set to a value between 0 and 100%
Set render options rendering the ground plane.
- Load - load a ground plane material from SketchUp, Library, or Model materials
- Pick - pick a ground plane material from the current model image
- Edit - edit the current ground plane material
- Clear - clear the Ground Plane material to use the default
- Preview - create a preview rendering of the ground plane. See: Ground Plane Preview
- Opaque - make the ground place Opaque when rendering.
- Make Alpha - when rendered the ground plane will be transparent
- Elevation - with the ground plane slightly before the actual ground, it will not interfere with floors or other faces directly on the ground.
- Preview Image - shows the current color or material of the ground plane.
The Setup Options dialog is the interface for rendering settings in IRender nXt. Options are grouped in the following tabs:
|Presets||Lighting Presets, SketchUp on/off (Sun, Sky, Ground), Sky mode, Ambient Light, Light Balance, Other Settings|
|Render||Image Size, Stop Rendering After, Rendering Engine, Make Panoramic Image, Color Rendering Mode, Autosave, Lights Processed per Pass, Maximum Texture Size, Use Section Planes, Processing Parameters, Show Settings|
|Styles||Auto Reflection, View Wizard, Batch Rendering Settings|
|Lights||Light Balance, Ambient Light, Use Indirect Lighting, Light Balancer (channels)|
|Sky||SketchUp Sun and Sky on/off, Sky [color] mode, Illumination, Automatic Sky, Sun and Sky Intensity, Ground Plane|
|HDRi||High Dynamic Range image (HDRi) Settings|
|Plants||IRender nXt Plants, Render Plants as 2D Images, Plant Layers to Display|
|Fog/Haze||Volumetric Fog, Calculation Boundary|
|Special||Edge Lines, Process 2 sided faces, RPC Objects, Other|
|Image||Save Image Automatically, Auto image format, Auto Image, Action when done, JPEG images|
|More||Number of Threads to use for Rendering, Save Option Values, Load Option Values from, Sync SketchUp Materials to Default Materials|