Saving Rendered Image
Saving Rendered Image Click the Save button on the IRender Toolbar to Save your Rendered Image
Save the rendering in any of the following file formats:
- JPEG - with and without comments - JPG is a compressed image - some loss of image quality due to compression can be expected.
- JPG with comments - will save the render settings used to create the rendering. The render settings can be recalled later and used to create another rendering with the same settings. See: IRender More Tab
- Additionally, the SketchUp view can be restored from the .JPG image. See: View Wizard .
- PNG - a compressed image with no loss of quality. Transparent PNG saves the image with a transparent background.
- nxtImage - Native nXt Image includes lighting intensities and can be used with the nXt Image Editor to balance lighting and make other adjustments to the rendering.
- HDRi - saves the rendered image for use in high-end imaging programs, or to be used as a HDRi background or HDRi sky.
- EXR - the image is stored in the OpenEXR Image Format.
Action after image is saved
- Do nothing
- Open File - using application defined below these choices
- Open Folder - open image folder in Windows Explorer
Application to open file
Navigate the the folder containing the .EXE you want to use to view the image.
- Use check box to enable auto image - which automatically saves the rendered image after rendering.
- Copy image to the clipboard.
- Use the image to create a PDF presentation with a rendered image and an interactive 3D viewport.
- This is a sub-set of the functions in RPS 3D PDF.
- See: Create PDF for details on how to define and create the PDF file.