RPC is the image-based rendering technology of choice for many of the leading animation, CAD, real-time simulation, and 3D modeling software packages on the market today. Native and plug-in RPC support now exists in SketchUp®, AutoCAD and Revit® using IRender nXt , ArielVision , or nXtRender for AutoCAD.
Sample images using RPC Objects from ArchVision RPC Gallery.
These images are rendered with various renderers.
SketchUp model - rendered with RPC people, trees and vehicles
Rotate objects to view from different directions
- Wow your Clients!
- Impress them with high quality images. Set your project apart from the rest!
- RPC files cut the polygon count! RPC file format means faster render times and smaller file size.
- Mass Edit and Mass Populate
- Place Hundreds of RPCs within a scene - perfect for parking lots, filling stadiums and arenas, or a tree-filled scene!
- Ease of Use
- RPC enables you to improve your workflow.
- Content and Tools for Every Project
- Wide selection of libraries featuring People, Trees, Objects and Cars!
Usage with SketchUp RPC Architectural Entourage
1) Install Archvision Dashboard (or re-install get the latest version)
2) Launch the ArcVision Dashboard and login. (Create a free account if you don't already have one)
3) Under the Plug-ins / Software panel click on the Update button next to RPC for SketchUp