Authorization for Render Plus products is done on a per-Seat basis.
After you receive your license number from us on-line (for some products) or by email.
AccuRender nXt for Revit can validated on line.
- 1. Start Revit and load the nXt Control Panel. See Getting Started .
- 2. Open the Setup dialog and click on the License button, to load the Online Licensing dialog.
- 3. Fill in the required information on the Online Licensing dialog, including your name, phone number, email address, and the company name, if applicable.
- 4. Fill in the License box with your License Number
- 5. Leave the Authcode or Security code box blank.
- 6. Click Validate
- If the On-line validation does not work properly, use the Send Email button to send an email to: Support . This email will contain the necessary information we need to manually generate your autcode.
If the steps for On-line registration do not work
- Load the License Dialog as outlined above.
- Click Send Email to send the licensing information to Render Plus Systems.
- Wait for an email response from Render Plus with your authcode.