}Create Sketchy Shadows from your SketchUp Models.
Sketchy Shadows is a feature of
, which creates shadows using sketchy edges or
from your SketchUp drawing.
Here is an example of a model with Sketchy Edges, but normal SketchUp shadows,
and the same model with Sketchy Shadows:
SketchUp model - with harsh SketchUp shadows
Same Model with soft, cross-hatched, Sketchy Shadows
Step by Step
- Download and Install SpaceDesign from Render Plus - which includesSketchy Shadows
- Load the Soft and sketchy Shadows dialog using the Sketchy Shadows icon(
- Select the Patterns tab.
- Select one of the line patterns.
- Check Launch when complete on the Image tab..
- Click OK to create Sketchy Shadows
- Read below more more settings and examples.
Soft and Sketchy Shadows menu in SpaceDesign
- The Sketchy Shadows are created as a .JPG file and loaded into your .JPG viewer.
(If you don't select Launch when complete, you can find the final image in My Documents\NprTools\NprTools_Images)
- You can adjust options like Line scale factor and Darkness to fine tune the final image. (See Settings below)