Rotate View While Rendering
- - Orbit view
- - Pan with mouse drag
- - Zoom with mouse drag
- - Zoom All
- - Zoom WIndow
- - Restore previous view.
- - Re-render with current view
- - Save current view as style for loading later.
- - Load saved view
In this sequence we are using the View Rotate function to zoom in on an area of the rendered view and re-render it at a smaller resolution.
1. After Rendering, Select the View/Rotate icon to load the View/Rotate window.
2. Change the view as desired - here we are using the Zoom-Window function to zoom in on an area of the original rendering.
3. We could select Render to re-render with the new view, but we want to change the screen size, so we will select Close to return to the rendering window.
4. Here we are setting a custom rendering size of 400 x 400
5. This is the new smaller rendering of the clipped area.