Reset Rendering Options
Rendering Tip: When Exploring Setup Options Goes Wrong
Exploring Setup Options is a great way to develop rendering skills. But it is possible to set a combination of options that produces unexpected results. Don't panic! If your rendering looks like this:
Reset the Setup Options and render again to produce a rendering like this:
Setup Options - IRender nXt
From the toolbar, get the Setup Options - IRender nXt dialog
Display More options
Load Factory Defaults
More About Load Option Values from
- User Defaults
- If you have used Save Option Values, Save as User Defaults, recall the saved options at any time.
- Save Option Values, Save to File let's you store and recall options by name. Save files for a specific model, scene, or type of rendering, then recall the options for use with your next rendering.
- JPEG Image
- Setup Options are stored in JPEG images written with IRender nXt. Recall options from saved images and render a new image.
- Note: Render options are not retained when an IRender nXt JPEG image is modified by another program
- Load factory defaults
- Restore Setup Options from the original IRender nXt settings.
- Change Default Settings
- Set image size defaults for quick access to match your preferences for Sm., Med., Lg., and Hi-res.