Basic shadow and sun settings are made in SketchUp - using the Model Location and Shadow Settings dialog.
IRender Setup Dialog
You can set cloudiness, and override the SketchUp intensities on the Sky Setup Tab .
Sets the balance between Ambient light and light from lamps and light fixtures,
After changing this value, you must perform a full render - not just a refresh rendering.
See: Ambient Light
Lights Query and Edit Lights in Model Loads the Lights Query & Edit Wizard to find and edit lights in the model.
- Show Light Bulbs
- Process light bulbs on invisible layers
- Use Indirect Lighting and Bounces - See: Indirect Lighting
- Artificial Lighting - Turn this off to not use the illumination of lamps in the model.
- Use camera lights when rendering
- The camera_light component will be aligned to the camera while rendering, and then hidden again after the rendering is complete.
- See: Camera Light
- Sets the number of channels to use and default channels for groups of lights. See: Lighting Channels
Set Lighting Channels
- Sets the names of the lighting channels.