SketchUp Plugins are third party add-ons to SketchUp.
How to find Plugins and Ruby scripts
SketchUp Plugins and Applications
- See: IRender FAQ for Frequently Asked Questions
- ArielVision - Beginning, ray trace rendering for SketchUp.
- SpaceDesign - Attributes and Reporting for SketchUp models.
- See: SpaceDesign
- NprTools - Non-Photorealistic imaging tools for SketchUp
- RpWallMaker Free - create wide, 3D walls, and cut openings in both faces.
- RpTreeMaker Free - create custom, fractal, trees.
- RPS 3D PDF - interactive 3D PDF generation.
- RpTools - component selection, shapes and 2D plotting
- ProjectSketch - free add-on for office furniture layouts.
- RpReports - component attributes and reports.
- Productivity Tools - non rendering add-ons for SketchUp
- AccuRender nXt for Revit Help - Table of Contents
- Products - All Render Plus Products
iPad, iPhone and Mobile Apps
Render Plus Systems is developing iPad and iPhone Apps.
iPad and iPhone products
Here are the Apps currently in development:
- use your iPhone or iPad to save your shopping finds and share them with your friends.
- Photo Inspector use your iPhone or iPad to inspect buildings or other projects, note what needs to be changed and save the images, markups and comments as a new image.
- Mobile CAD design use your iPad or iPhone to create 2D and 3D drawings.
iPad and iPhone development
Render Plus Systems can use their expertise to create iPad and iPhone applications for you to market or use as part of a larger system.