The rendering can include:
- Colors only - using the Top and Bottom colors shown.
- Automatic - creates a realistic sky which illuminates the model.
- HDRI - uses a HDRi image to define the sky.
Sky illuminates if off - check to include the sky as a light source, even if the sky is not included in the rendering
Sky Reflected if off - check to include sky reflections, even if the sky is not included in the rendering
Sun Highlight - the amount of highlighting on surfaces from the sun.
Automatic Sky Saturation
Determines the amount of color in the Automatic Sky for illumination.
When rendering an interior scene, the light from the sky entering from windows often gives the room a bluish cast. By setting the Sky Saturation to 0 the illumination from the sky will be pure white.
Sun and Sky Intensity
Use the SketchUp Sun Intensity or,
Adjust Sun, Sky, and Cloudiness individually
- Sun Intensity - set to a value between 0 and 100%
- Sky_Intensity - set to a value between 0 and 100%
- Cloudiness - set to a value between 0 and 100%
Set render options rendering the ground plane.
- Render Tab
- Render 2 Tab
- Presets Tab
- Styles Tab
- Lighting Tab
- Sky Tab
- HDRI Sky Tab
- Background Tab
- Foreground Tab