Render Toolbar Functions
AccuRender nxt Toolbar Functions
These are the functions for each of the buttons on the Render Dialog Toolbar:
- - Load the About dialog
- - Image Filters and Tone Operator - Adjust Image Brightness, Contrast, Burn, and Saturation or apply other filters.
- - [[[Brightness Slider]]] - Adjust the brightness without loading the Tone Operator dialog
- - Save the rendered image to a JPEG or PNG file. See: Saving Rendered Image
- - Copy rendered image to clipboard
- - Zoom All - This button will toggle the render display between showing the actual pixels and filling the current window.
- - View Rotate - Change View and re-render.
- - Render Setup Dialog - Change Setup Options before restarting the renderer.
- - Render Material Dialog - Change Materials before restarting the renderer.
- After changing Setup Options or Materials, use the Start Render button to see the changes.
- - Lighting Channels - adjust the intensity of sun, sky or groups of lights directly.
- - Image Effects - Switch to nXtImage Format for special effects - Real Time Haze , Depth Blur and Glare
- - Resume Rendering - Use the Resume button to add more passes to a rendering which has been completed. See: Resume Rendering .
- - Start Rendering - This button is red while the renderer is processing. It will turn green when the rendering in finished. Click on the red button to stop the rendering. Click on the green button to restart the rendering.