Render Toolbar Functions
AccuRender nxt Toolbar Functions
These are the functions for each of the buttons on the Render Dialog Toolbar:
- - Image Filters and Tone Operator - Adjust Image Brightness, Contrast, Burn, and Saturation or apply other filters.
- - Save the rendered image to a JPEG or PNG file. See: Saving Rendered Image
- - Zoom All - This button will toggle the render display between showing the actual pixels and filling the current window.
- - View Rotate - Change View and re-render.
- - Render Setup Dialog - Change Setup Options before restarting the renderer.
- - Render Material Dialog - Change Materials before restarting the renderer.
- - Lighting Channels - adjust the intensity of sun, sky or groups of lights directly.
- - Image Effects - Switch to nXtImage Format for special effects - Real Time Haze , Depth Blur and Glare
- - Resume Rendering - Use the Resume button to add more passes to a rendering which has been completed. See: Resume Rendering .
- - Start Rendering - This button is red while the renderer is processing. It will turn green when the rendering in finished. Click on the red button to stop the rendering. Click on the green button to restart the rendering.