NXt Image Editor
The nXt Image Editor is a special post-processing step for IRender nXt.
Using the nXt Image Editor, you can provide real time adjustments of:
- Brightness, Burn, and Saturation of the image
- Add real-time Haze effects
- Add real-time Depth Blur
- Adjust the intensity of lights with Lighting Channels
- Save ,EPX files for use with Piranesi
- Save .HDR or .EXR images for use a lighting or backgrounds.
Loading nXt Image Editor
- After your rendering is complete, click the "Save As" icon ( )
- Select .nXtImage as the Save As type at the bottom of the dialog.
- Enter a file name
- After the file is saved click Open File to load the nXt material editor.
(If you are loading a nXt Image for the first time you may need to browse for nXtImageEditor.exe to help the Batch Renderer find it)
Real Time Haze
- See: Real Time Haze
- See: Depth Blur
- See: Lighting Channels