Lights Query and Edit Wizard
This model has two ceiling lights, a floor lamp created, a point light on top of a small cylinder, and a light on the left wall made by applying Object Properties to a face on the wall.
When I load the Light Query and Edit Wizard, I get this:
- The type, wattage, and location of each light is displayed in the area at the top of the Wizard.
- Model Lights in list - use the radio buttons to restrict the display to only certain types of lights.
- Refresh - click this to reload lights if you change your model
The area in the lower left displayed more information about the light you have highlighted in the list of lights (by clicking on it).
Use these functions to Select the light you have highlighted in the list of lights (by clicking on it)
- Select - select just this light.
- Select and Zoom - select the light and zoom in on it.
- Edit - load the IRender nXt editor for the light to change wattage, color, etc.
Container for Highlighted Light
If the light is contained in a component or group this will select that component or group and/or zoom in on the container.