IRender nXt - Getting Started
IRender nXt is an easy to learn plugin for creating photorealistic renderings right inside SketchUp. Watch our getting started with IRender nXt video.
Get started with an overview of Rendering, Installation, Licensing and some video tutorials.
Sala 020612 by Jorge Javier Lara Dominquez
IRender nXt is an easy to learn, yet powerful plugin for creating photorealistic renderings from right inside SketchUp. If you can draw it in SketchUp, you can render it with IRender nXt.
Downloading & installing.
If you have any problems downloading or installing your IRender trial software, we’re here to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The IRender nXt trial is a fully functional version with no watermarks or limitations. You may use it free for 30 days.
See: Purchase a full license at any time.
Videos and Tutorials
In addition to the videos below, we have a number of written tutorials which can help you get started.
IRender nXt Interior Pool Tutorial
This is a great tutorial for learning many different aspects of IRender nXt
This Tutorial, the basic room model and some of the components were built by Jorge López.
Jorge López is an architect who has been teaching at Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids,Iowa since 1991. This IRender nXt tutorial was created for his students in the CAD SketchUp class.
Upon completing this Tutorial, you will be able to
- a. create light fixtures
- b. add light emitters to existing components
- c. modify light properties
- d. use channels to adjust light levels
- e. modify material properties
- f. render a 360° panoramic view
- g. create a rendered animation
The Videos and Tutorials Page has videos for you to use to get started and on-line documentation to accompany many of the videos.
- First Exterior Rendering
- Simple Rendering of an Object
- IRender nXt Features
- Advanced IRender nXt Features
- Interior Lighting Basics
- Light Balancer
- Rendering with Edge Lines
- Reflection Settings
- Glass Transparency
- Multipass Rendering
- How to choose a renderer
Purchase at any time.
No need to wait until your trial is over, you can purchase an IRender nXt full user license at anytime. Multi-seat and network licenses are also available. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Problems - Contact Us - Don't Give Up
If you are trying IRender nXt for the first time, and have problems, Don't Give Up.
- Between the combinations of SketchUp versions, Windows versions, and machine types, sometimes somethings goes wrong. It anything is not working, don't give up. Let us know.
- If you have problems with downloads or installation, contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have other problems, or questions on how to use IRender nXt, place them on our Forum.
- Download Problems - If the download doesn't start, try again. Sometimes our download service gets messed up, If is still doesn't start email us and we will send you a direct link to try.
- Installation - During installation, you need to select the proper version of SketchUp. If you have problems contact us right away.
- SketchUp Toolbar - If the application does not appear on the SketchUp tool bar - look under plugins. If there is an entry called IRender Load', click it.
- Other Problems - - Contact Us - Don't Give Up.