IRender nXt - Getting Started
IRender nXt is an easy to learn plugin for creating photorealistic renderings of your SketchUp models.
For help and Support contact us at: Render Plus Support Email
Download IRender nXt
Install IRender nXt
Once the download finishes, you are ready to install IRender nXt. Please follow these instructions:
Having problems installing IRender nXt?
For help and Support: Render Plus Support Email
Let us know how your download, installation and trial is going, and whether we can offer any help:
IRender nXt Classes
The most cost-effective way to get started quickly with IRender nXt is to sign up for
IRender nXt Telephone Support
We are here to help you with IRender nXt.
This video will guide you through your first rendering - and setting reflections on SketchUp materials to create even better rendering - in a interactive mode - showing you just which buttons to click and waiting for you to click them - in the video, in SketchUp, or both.
Getting Started Tutorials
- Interior Pool Tutorial
- IRender nXt Features
- Advanced IRender nXt Features
- Interior Lighting Basics
- Light Balancer
- Rendering with Edge Lines
- Reflection Settings
- Glass Transparency
- Multipass Rendering
- How to choose a renderer
Purchase Your IRender nXt License
It is not necessary to wait until your trial is over, you can purchase your IRender nXt license as soon as you are ready. Multi-seat, Network, and Educational licenses are also available. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
IRender nXt Toolbar
- SketchUp Version - During installation, make sure that you select the correct SketchUp version.
- IRender nXt Toolbar - If the IRender nXt toolbar does not appear on the SketchUp toolbar
- If SketchUp is running, please save your model and close the program.
- Using File Explorer, find your way to this folder: This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Render Plus Systems > IRender_nXt > redist
- In the redist folder you will find 5 files: vcredist_2005_x64.exe ; vcredist_2005_x86.exe ; vcredist_2008_x86.exe ; vcredist_2010_x64.exe ; vcredist_2010_x86.exe. DOUBLE-CLICK each of these files. In one or more cases you may be presented with a "Repair" option. Always select "Repair".
- Start SketchUp
- On the SketchUp Menu Bar, CLICK Window -> Preferences
- On the System Preferences Menu CLICK Extensions
- CHECK RPS IRender nXt
- If RPS IRender nXt is not listed, please restart your computer, and return to step 4.
Can't find the downloaded file?
You are looking for a file name that starts with "IRender_" and ends with ".exe".
- If you are using Windows 8.1 or newer, downloaded files are typically placed in your user directory in a folder called "Downloads". Start File Explorer and browse to your "Downloads" folder.
- Still not sure where the downloaded file went? If you are using Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer, press Ctrl+j to learn the browser's download location.
The download may be incomplete
It is possible that the download was interrupted and failed. If you are unable to locate the downloaded file, please try the download again, Download IRender nXt
If you are trying IRender nXt for the first time, and are finding it difficult to download or install the program, let us help, Render Plus Support Email