IRender Sky Tab
You may individually turn on or off:
- Ground - display of ground plane.
The Sky Mode may be set to:
- SketchUp colors - make a background sky which emulates the coloring of the SketchUp sky.
- The SketchUp colors sky does not reflect or illuminate the drawing'
- Automatic - creates a realistic sky which illuminates the model.
- HDRI - uses a HDRi image to define the sky.
Automatic Sky Saturation
Determines the amount of color in the Automatic Sky for illumination.
When rendering an interior scene, the light from the sky entering from windows often gives the room a bluish cast. By setting the Sky Saturation to 0 the illumination from the sky will be pure white.
- Sky Illuminates if Off - even if the sky is not visible, it is used to illuminate the scene
- Sky Reflected if Off - even if the sky is not visible, it is reflected in windows.
Sun and Sky Intensity
Use the sliders to adjust:
- Sun Intensity - set to a value between 0 and 100%
- Sky_Intensity - set to a value between 0 and 100%
- Cloudiness - set to a value between 0 and 100%
- Sun Highlight - set a value between 0 and 100%
- Solar Highlights - Sometimes a problem is seen on exterior renderings when a high Sun Highlight setting is used. You can mitigate or eliminate the artifact by setting this to a smaller value.
- Render Tab
- Render 2 Tab
- Presets Tab
- Styles Tab
- Lighting Tab
- Sky Tab
- HDRI Sky Tab
- Background Tab
- Foreground Tab