Save Options Values
Saves the defaults from the Setup Wizard as User Defaults - to be used for new models, or in a File which you can manually load into other models.
Load Options Values
- User Defaults - reload the last user default you saved.
- File - reload saved defaults from a file
- JPG Image - load defaults from a JPG file of a previous rendering.
- This is a great way save and/or reuse settings from previous renderings.
- Batch - load defaults from a Batch Folder
- Load Factory Defaults - reloads all defaults and other values to their original setting.
- Change Default Settings - changes to defaults for small, medium and large rendering size.
- Check for Updates - load the download page to see if a new version is available.
- Customize Toolbar - define the icons you want to display on the Toolbar. See: IRender Toolbar Setup
- License - load the License and Authorization dialog.
- Support - load a special dialog of additional settings. - Use if you have been requested to try special settings by Customer Support.
- About - load the About dialog. - information about the IRender version
- Automatically load IRender toolbar and function to automatically load the IRender toolbar and application whenever you start a SketchUp session.
- If you do not automatically load the application, then you need to select IRender: Load from the SketchUp plugins menu.
- If you have turned off the toolbars during a previous, you need to turn them back on from the SketchUp View/Toolbars menu.
- Number of Threads
- You can set the maximum number of threads to be used for rendering.
- The default is to set the number of threads to match the number of cores available.
- Setting a number greater than the number of cores may provide faster renderings.
- Setting a number less than the number of cores will render slower, but may speed up other functions on your computer.