To purchase an Educational License, visit: Purchase Educational Licenses
An Educational Single User License:
- is a full-featured commercial license at a special price
- is for students, faculty (teachers, instructors, and professors), and schools only (proof of status is required)
- is upgradeable at educational prices if the owner still qualifies for educational prices
- is upgradeable at commercial prices if the owner no longer qualifies for educational prices
- is not transferable (cannot be sold or transferred to another user)
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am in school, but I really need all the features of the commercial version to do my work. What should I do?
- Buy the educational license because it's exactly the same software with the same features as the commercial version but it will cost you less.
- I own an educational license and I will finish school this spring. I want to use IRender nXt in my work after I graduate. Do I have to upgrade to a commercial license when I leave school?
- No. You can continue to use the educational license after you are out of school. Only when you upgrade to the next version of IRender nXt, would you buy the commercial upgrade and pay the commercial upgrade price. (You can upgrade your educational version to a commercial version by purchasing a standard - after 12 months - commercial upgrade. See; Upgrades)
- I own an educational license that I no longer need. Can I sell it to my friend, who is also a student?
- No. Licenses cannot be transferred (or sold) to anyone else.
- I have a single-user educational license and have upgraded it by paying commercial upgrade. Has my license become a commercial one?
- Yes, it is now a normal commercial license.
- Can I upgrade my educational single user license to a commercial one? How much will it cost me?
- Yes, but only when you upgrade to a new version, and you pay the commercial upgrade price. Then your educational license changes into a commercial one. Meanwhile, there is no need to upgrade to a commercial license since the educational software is the same as the commercial software. (You can upgrade your educational version to a commercial version by purchasing a standard - after 12 months - commercial upgrade. See; Upgrades)
- Can I buy more than one educational license?
- Students and faculty members may only buy one educational license each. Schools can buy as many as they want.
- What is an educational lab kit?
- It includes a license for all the computers in a school's classroom or lab. More details...
- I like to buy the student version. But I want the guarantee that there is no text like IRENDER SAMPLE in the images.
- The educational version is a fully functional version with no watermarks.
Pricing and purchases
To purchase an Educational License, visit: Educational Licenses