Adjustments and Filters
Adjustments and Filters , available on the render window toolbar, can be used to modify a rendering:
- While the rendering is processing
- Immediately after a rendering is finished
- At any time when you save a native nXt image (*.nXtImage)
Brightness is the the same control that is available on the render window toolbar.
- Brightness - Brighten or darken the image.
- Contrast - Increase or decrease image contrast.
- Burn - See: Using Burn
- Saturation - Increase or decrease color saturation.
Restore the default settings.