IRender nXt Sketch Up Rendering Plugin
IRender nXt is a powerful plugin for rendering high-resolution images right inside SketchUp. IRender nXt is fully-integrated with Sketch Up materials, lighting and components for complete control of interior, exterior, daytime or night-time scenes.
Top-quality rendering software doesn't have to be expensive. IRender nXt is professional, ray-tracing renderer that Sketch Up users can afford. A single seat license is just $499 USD and can be installed on both your laptop and desktop.
Easy To Use
With IRender nXt you can quickly and easily turn your Sketch Up designs into beautifully rendered images. Add interior and exterior lighting, control shadows, reflections and transparency. If you can design it in Sketch Up, you can render it with IRender nxt.
First Exterior Rendering
IRender nXt allows you to create beautiful one-click renderings without adjusting a single setting.
- A simple 'first' rendering with a Google 3D warehouse model.
- IRender nXt applies surface highlights, reflections and shadows using default settings.
Simple Rendering of an Object
IRender nXt's one-click rendering feature is just as effective on objects.
- Watch IRender create a photorealistic of an object in just one-click.
- Without a single change to the model, IRender nXt creates a high-quality rendering.
Add Depth to Your Designs with Interior Lighting
Fine-tuned lighting is the key to creating great-looking interior and nighttime scenes.
- See how to create light fixtures, adjust their settings and add them to a room.
- IRender nXt offers a wide variety of point, spot, ceiling, floor and table lights to make your renderings more realistic.
Create Realistic Highlights and Reflections
Highlights and surface reflections are the best way to add realism to your renderings.
- Make the objects of your design more realistic with IRender nXt's powerful material editor.
- Convey reflection and sharpness on a variety of surfaces.
Watch Video »
Download A 30-day Trial of IRender nXt
Try IRender nXt for free. Our 30-day trial version is fully
functional, and ready to render out of the box.
compatible with 32- or 64-bit Windows operating systems
Have Questions? We're here to help
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-713-1401